Podcasts have been rising in popularity over the last few years and with over 700,000 podcast titles available for listen, there truly is something for everyone. From knitting to wrestling and everything in between, individuals are spending more time plugged in. According to PodcastInsights.com, 51% of the US population has listened to a podcast, and 80% of listeners listen to an average of 7 shows per week.
If you’re into all things business including entrepreneurship, marketing, leadership, and growth, here are 5 podcasts I think everyone should listen to for some daily inspiration:
- The Tim Ferriss Show: You may know him as the author of the hugely popular book, The 4-Hour Work Week. In his self-titled podcast, Ferriss interviews a wide-range of guests such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vince Vaughn, Seth Godin, and Toby Robbins and shares advice on healthy habits, finance, productivity and more.
- The GaryVee Audio Experience: There’s no way a podcast list can exist without a Gary Vaynerchuk mention. Who is Vaynerchuk? He’s a multi-faceted individual – entrepreneur, author, speaker, internet personality, and wine critic. Gary Vee’s podcast is a treasure trove of inspiration, positivity, humour, and advice that can be applied to every industry and that any one can benefit from.
- RISE Podcast: Perhaps most commonly known from her bestseller advice book, “Girl, Wash Your Face”, Rachel Hollis shares similar candid advice on her RISE podcast with a variety of special guests. From business startup tips, to personal life hacks, Hollis covers it all.
- Smart People Podcast: Hosts Chris Stemp and Jon Rojas dive into interviews with ‘real’ people who have done extraordinary things in their lives and inspire listeners to learn from guests’ experiences and apply these tips to their own lives.
- Girlboss Radio: You may be familiar with Sophia Amoruso — self-made millionaire due to the success of her widely successful clothing company, Nasty Gal, named one of the “fastest growing companies” in 2012. On Girlboss Radio, Sophia Amoruso interviews a variety of women from CEOs, to actresses, to investors and covers topics such as work, finances, wellness, beauty, and identity. The advice shared is plentiful and real, will leave you inspired and can easily be applied to your own journey.