At Plan A, we see and appreciate all health care professionals working on the frontlines and helping to fight the battle against COVID-19. We thank you for your effort and dedication during this difficult time.
We want each of you to stay safe and healthy while you continue to deliver quality care to those who need it. Reduce the risk of COVID-19 by implementing these tips into your daily routine:
1. Follow the policies and procedures set out by your employer.
2. Practice proper hand hygiene; frequently wash/sanitize your hands.
3. Avoid touching your face, especially your nose, eyes and lips.
4. When returning home after a shift, remove your shoes immediately and leave your bag, keys, etc. in the entry of your home.
5. Be sure to shower or wash exposed areas (hands, arms, neck, nails, etc.) at home after every shift.
6. Wash your scrubs daily on the highest water temperature possible.
7. Practice social distancing whenever you are not working.
8. Ensure you are getting adequate sleep and sticking to a routine.
9. Exercise and eat healthy to strengthen your immune system.